PROPEL Center Launches Grant Program for 2013 BIO International Convention
February 15, 2013
The PROPEL Center of the iBIO Institute is proud to announce its new BIO International Convention Award Program for Illinois-based life sciences start-ups and entrepreneurs to assist with registration fees for the 2013 BIO International Convention. This program will provide grant awards to allow for both fully paid and partially paid access to a) the BIO Business Forum’s One-on-One Partnering, b) the BIO Exhibition and c) the BIO Entrepreneurship Boot Camp.
There will be 5 different grants awarded. The number of grants awarded in each category will depend on the number of eligible applications.
- A fully paid grant to attend the Entrepreneurship Boot Camp ($295)
- A partial grant to attend the Entrepreneurship Boot Camp ($150)
- A full paid grant to attend the BIO International Convention Exhibition ONLY ($199)
- A fully paid grant to attend the BIO Business Forum One-on-One Partnering (up to $2,395)
- A partial grant to attend the BIO Business Forum One-on-One Partnering (up to $1,200)
Applications will be accepted until February 25, 2013 at 5p.m. Application are can be submitted online. To apply, click HERE. All awards will be announced no later than March 8, 2013 – one week prior to the early-bird registration deadline for BIO Business Forum (there is no early bird discount for the BIO Exhibition or the Entrepreneurship Boot Camp registration).
Any Illinois-based life sciences entrepreneur and/or start-up company can apply. Questions should be sent to PROPEL@ibioinstitute.org.