DEEP™ is the property of the University of Illinois Chicago. Every organization that wishes to provide DEEP™ training and/or programming to its community/patients must be licensed by UIC.
Please contact Jon Gortat, UIC Office of Technology Management (OTM), at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to begin the licensing process. Licensing can take approx. 2 weeks to complete.
A DEEP™ License:
- The cost for community-based organizations doing a limited number of workshops per year is $600. Larger organizations should inquire with UIC’s Office of Technology Management (OTM) with their specific workshop requirements for a license cost
- Is good for five (5) years
- Is a non-exclusive license to use the University-owned rights to DEEP™ intellectual property
- Grants access to the DEEP™ training material to one individual from the licensed organization; individuals outside the organization must obtain a separate DEEP™ license in order to have access to DEEP™ materials
- DEEP™ materials are stored in a UIC system call BOX (similar to DropBox). Only one (1) person at each organization is allowed access to BOX. It is the organizations’ responsibility to download and disseminate materials once access to BOX has been granted in accordance with the license agreement (i.e. BOX links should not be shared among the staff of an organization).